So when I found out I was moving to New Zealand, I wanted to give myself a challenge for the first month, since I wouldn’t have a new language to learn like I did with Argentina.
I wasn’t totally correct about the whole language thing (Kiwi-English is a colorful and rich dialect, with a bit of a learning curve!), but I’m certainly glad I decided to try writing a blog post a day for the month of March.
Well 31 days and 31 posts later, he we are at the end of March. How time flies!
This past month has been amazing in a lot of ways, and there are a lot of new posts coming about my experiences here in New Zealand, but here I want to give a rundown of the ground that was covered in the posts that were published.
So in case you missed any, here is the Exile Lifestyle March Collection!
- The Inescapable Enormity of it All
- Creatives, I Need to Have a Word with Your Boss
- Demolishing Horizons
- Home Is Where the Porn Is
- Doritos Make Me Look Lazy
- You Can Do Anything; Except That
- Make Investments, Not Purchases
- How to Get Away with Being Crazy
- All 51 Things I Own
- Hostels Are For Tourists With Backpacks
- Running an Overhead-Free Business
- Taking It In (And Not Tweeting About It)
- Brothers and Sisters, Design Your Frickin’ Life
- Meeting Miss Amber Rae
- Plan on Not Planning
- My Attempted Worknight in 5 Acts
- Cultivating a Studied Ignorance
- I’m a Man of Many Experiments
- Building a Vader-less Empire
- Paying it WAY Forward
- Missing Pages in the Story of the World
- Every Day in Lima is the Best Day Ever
- Tell Me All About Your Sexy Self
- Risk Falling (Out of a Plane)
- New Zealand is So Beautiful it Makes Me Sick
- Your Computers Will Have Computers
- I, Robot (But Let’s Talk Anyway)
- Drink to Life
- The Business of Throwing People from Planes
- Tetris, Hula Hooping and Coping with Your Awesomeness
- How to Live a Life of Daring Do